Monday, April 8, 2013

I know I've been quiet...

I know I haven't been very active and I just wanted to say that I am still going to try to keep this blog active. I haven't really been playing very much Eve lately because of the time difference I was in and right now I'm in transit.

What I have been playing a little bit more of is Diablo 3. I know there are a ton of naysayers out there but I find it to be fun. I finally finished Inferno with my Monk and have started my second character, that being a sorcerer. Pretty anti climactic but whatever.

Once I get home I have to catch up on Game of Thrones, Walking Dead and Californication. Oh, and a game that I have been so excited about I'm almost giddy: Bioshock Infinite.

Once everything at home calms down I will get back to Eve and making FA's life hell. :)

Peace. Out. Yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment