Thursday, April 18, 2013

Shifting realities

I know it's been a while since my last post. So, here's a snapshot: I am not currently interested in Eve. I've been playing Bioshock Infinite and Dust 514.

Eve:
As of late I just haven't held the desire to log on. It all feels very labored to me. Everything that you do in the game is time consuming and I have not really felt like I wanted to go through all of that. I've really been feeling this way about MMOs in general. No desire for Guild Wars or Star Wars. Maybe I am just shifting into more of an instant gratification guy due to the birth of my second child and all the time that requires. Who knows, only time will tell. I am actually considering canceling my subscription.

Bioshock:
I cannot stress enough just how badass this game is. I am currently on my third play through. I'm trophy hunting at this point. Here soon I will begin playing it on 1999 difficulty. If you haven't picked it up yet... DO IT! Even on my third play through its sooo much fun!

Dust:
I'm trying to get into Dust. It's fun... in small doses. If anyone has any tips regarding fun drop suit fits and/or skill training priority please hook me up. I'm a bit behind the power curve in that game.

Well, that's about it. Work has been stressful. I'm ready for my long weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment